We have been very busy the last couple weeks and things are only looking to get busier. Here is a brief recap of the last couple of weeks.
-5A Colorado Semi-Finals (Final 4)-Grandview lost to now 3 time State Champs Mullen.
-Breastfeeding Class (Angela attended-Garrett read a chapter in a book. Can you tell we compromised on that one)?
-Holiday Decorating- Christmas tree and all decorations are finally up.
-Baby Care class- basic infant care info. We knew quite a bit going in but it helps to know we already knew a lot.
-Intuit Holiday Party
-Found a perfect small silver touch lamp for the nursery. I had been searching high and low and after finally getting to Wal-Mart at the suggestion of Betty and Stacy...found one for $12.97. SCORE!
-Bought a Humidifier
-36 week check up- everything is great with baby.
-Picked a Pediatrician
-Packed a bag for the hospital. I like to think it is sort of a work in progress because there will still be items we'll need to grab but I feel like we have the basics covered.
-Garrett has requested his leave from school.
-Thank You notes are up to date
-Designed and Ordered our Holiday Cards
-Found and ordered small table for next to glider in Nursery
Coming Up:
- Infant CPR Class
-Blue Man Group (Tuesday night)
-Installing Car Seat and getting that checked.
-Christmas Shopping
-Mailing out Christmas Cards
-Completing forms for my leave. I have to wait until Wednesday to do that because my 1 yr anniversary is on Tuesday. I have been anxiously waiting to fill that out and cross it off my list.
I'm sure I'm forgetting a thing or two but that pretty much covers where we are. Don't worry. I'm getting lots of sleep! At this point, I'm feeling part narcoleptic at night. I typically start to doze around 8pm while watching TV. I'm sleeping pretty well at night but of course finding a comfortable position gets tough.
Your checked off list is impressive :-) Amazing what those nesting hormones do isn't it?! Pregnancy was the best thing that happened to our house! Keep up the sleeping-Baby W will be here before you know it!
ReplyDelete