Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cookie Baking!

On Saturday we went over to Carol's to bake cookies for Christmas. We decided to do sugar cookies, gingersnaps and peanut butter blossoms. Carol also made toffee. We had a great time and it went really quickly since Carol had already made the dough for the sugar cookies and gingersnaps.  When Carol invited us over I asked if Barney could come. She is still getting used to having a grand-doggy and having one in her house is an even bigger deal. So, we took Barney for a walk before we went over there and I knew Barney would behave. He was a very good boy.

Here are a couple pictures. I'm not posting the pictures of me and my huge belly that afternoon because I'm not wearing make-up. The photo I will post is far enough away that I don't care. :)


Barney resting on Grandma's couch.  
              Barney watching Garrett and I decorate cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment