Well, we've very nearly completed our Christmas shopping and I can't help but be proud of Garrett and myself for still finding good gifts despite a lack of ideas from various family members. I have to share a little exhange Garrett had with his 18 year old sister yesterday. I'm paraphrasing but I think I've got it pretty close to how it actually went. I'm not including the idea Kenzie had in case she or someone else has bought it for him.
Garrett: Do you have any ideas for Dad?
Kenzie: I had been thinking of ______ but Dad said he wants a Grand Baby. Yeah, he's no help.
Garrett: Don't even think of getting him a Grand Baby we've got that covered.
Merry Christmas Everyone. I hope we manage to get several people a Grand Baby before Christmas but I'll settle for before the end of the year. Only Baby W knows for sure but we can't wait to meet him or her.
Love your husband's reaction! my 17 year old sister gave her dad a grandbaby...Good thing you guys have it covered!!
ReplyDelete