Hello Friends. On October 4 I will be participating in the Denver Race for the Cure event. I will be walking this year and I will be walking with a survivor...Carol! My mother in law is a breast cancer survivor. I have many friends and family members who have been affected by Breast Cancer and I would love to make a difference. Please check out my personal fundraising page and donate if you can. http://www.komendenver.org/site/TR/Race/General?px=1672255&pg=personal&fr_id=1090
Thank you! This is in honor and memory of many women:
In Honor of:
Carol Gilbert-Garrett's mom
Alma Griffin- my Grandma
Juanita Gilbert-Garrett's Grandma
Sue Buckingham- my friend Tracy's Mom
Yvonne Hickman- my friend Heidi's Mom
Sheila Manfredi-Garrett's friend Anthony's Mom
Ami Gruis- 39 years old- just diagnosed -my friend Heidi's cousin
In Memory of:
Linda Marshall- My Aunt
Louise Weber- Patti's Mom/Garrett's Step-Grandma
I'm sure I'm missing a few people so please let me know so I can think about, pray for and honor them as I walk on Oct. 4.
No comments:
Post a Comment