Friday, September 4, 2009

Big Win!

It is with great pride that I announce Garrett has achieved his first win as head coach of the Freshman Grandview Wolves. They beat Arvada West 30-8. They returned one interception for a touchdown and had 3 passing touchdowns (sort of unusual for that age group). I did not attend yesterdays game but will catch the next one next Saturday morning vs Cherokee Trail. Go Wolves!

We will also be heading to Durango this afternoon for a weekend of fun with my sister Amanda, her boyfriend Mike and her dog Stella. We are happy that Stella has been fixed since Barney has not yet had that privilege. We are looking forward to a weekend of campfires, board games and a few adult beverages. The boys will golf on Sunday afternoon and I think Amanda and I will find a way to entertain ourselves. Wish us luck on a long car ride with a puppy. I'll be sure to post pictures of the fun next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment