



There are two different patterns. The black and white part are little paw prints and the green part has words in white that say woof and arf. There wasn't enough green at Joann's to make the whole thing out of the green but I wanted to include it. So, the sides of his crate and the flap are in the green and the rest is the black and white paw prints. I think I like the way this turned out even better than if it had been all the same pattern. The best part is the flap. It lets Barney have a way to look outside but still have a den and then at night when it's time for bed we can put the flap down. It matches our kitchen pretty well and I think Barney likes it too.
Also, in case anyone is wondering how Garrett is doing with his allergies he is doing fine unless he has Barney in his lap and is petting him or pets him and then touches his eyes. I hope I didn't confuse anyone with the title of my post. Barney is definitely here to stay!
No comments:
Post a Comment