Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dad and Betty Visit

We were anxiously awaiting the arrival of Grandpa Jim and Grandma Betty. Krista and I went to the airport and went inside with Audrey. Their flight was slightly delayed so Krista and I sat down for awhile to wait. We had a wonderful weekend of hanging around. Garrett sort of put my Dad to work and they managed to build Barney a dog door. This has been a huge help to me while Garrett is at work to not have to worry about letting Barney out or having him bark to be let back in. It took a few days to get the hang of it but he loves it now. He also likes having the ability to see us while we're in the garage. Here are some of the photos of their visit.
Dad holding Audrey for the first time.
Dad showing her off to Betty
Making herself comfortable on Grandpa

Sleepy
Nice and cozy

As you can see Grandpa got lots of cuddle time and my favorite picture is the one directly above. She has his necklace and I just think it is very sweet.  Another favorite moment was when Dad fell asleep holding her and started snoring. She sort of head butted him to wake him up to stop snoring. Very cute.

I'm going to put up the pictures of Barney's dog door separately. Again, Thank you Dad for helping with this project. I know you would have rather been spending time holding Audrey but it has been so nice to have Barney be more independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment