Audrey's third week brought lots of excitement. Unfortunately, Grandma Kathey had to go home to Seattle. Auntie Amanda came to visit Monday. She got lots of cuddle time and enjoyed reading her Kindle while holding Audrey. Amanda and I decided to try to go to the mall to exchange a few items from Christmas. Amanda was very excited to be part of bringing Audrey for her first shopping trip. Audrey did pretty well but when we separated so that I could try and quickly go to make the return Audrey did not like that I left and I suddenly heard her crying from the direction of the elevator. After a quick cuddle she was ready to go back into her carseat/stroller.
We stopped at Dick's Sporting Goods and unfortunately were not able to find youth hockey jerseys. Amanda was looking to size out the difference between Women's and Youth sizes to buy a new Dallas Stars jersey. We have recently converted back to Dallas Stars fans after a long hiatus as New Jersey Devils fans. Jamie is back in Dallas and it feels good to cheer for a winning team again. :) We also stopped at Starbucks and Borders. I bought Audrey her first Seuss book- One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish- My personal favorite.
Amanda showing how easy it is to read with Audrey and her Kindle.
Audrey outgrew this pack of sleepers while Amanda was in town.
While Amanda was in town we also ventured out for Sushi one night. Garrett and I were very excited to have Sushi again since we did not go out for Sushi since discovering I was pregnant. Audrey did very well while we were out and we enjoyed our dinner.
Up Next: Auntie Krista, Grandpa Jim, Grandma Betty and Barney gets a dog door.
No comments:
Post a Comment