Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November!

Oh boy or girl (haha) I can't believe it is already November.  November will be a very exciting month for us and we have a lot on the agenda already including Varsity Football Playoffs (starts this Friday) Childbirth Class (this Saturday), Baby Shower(next Saturday), Thanksgiving and Christmas shopping. I mentioned before that I was hoping to complete Christmas shopping before Black Friday but since I've only gotten a few ideas from people I'm thinking I'll actually end up doing all the shopping online. Garrett and I also decided to set aside a night or two for a nice date night. Whoo hoo.

I've actually been very excited for November because I know the time will go by very quickly at this point. I hear the last few weeks go fast and with the holidays and holiday preparations I can only imagine that it will go that much faster.

Last night we finally watched UP! I absolutely loved this movie but found myself crying at 2 different times of the movie. It has such a great message in addition to being a good movie. I don't think I've cried at a Pixar movie before but I'm not even ashamed that I did. It was such a sweet movie.  Maybe cry isn't the right word. I teared up-once a little more than the other time. So, if you haven't watched it. Grab a couple tissues and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment