Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spring? Is that you?

Yesterday we had a pretty good storm while I was at work. We have a metal roof and a very open space which meant a lot of noise as the hail came down. Luckily it was pretty small so I don't think there was any damage to my new car. As it was hailing I was thinking "seriously, am I doomed to get hail damage on every car I ever own?"  My first car was totaled as a result of hail the summer between my freshman and sophomore year of college. My Hyundai was nearly totalled (read: enough to pay it off) right before we moved to Denver. I feel like it's only a matter of time.

Anyway, the rain and hail should equal green grass and flowers blooming. Now, I just need to start on some landscaping at our house to actually get flowers in...if Barney won't dig them up. I definitely have spring fever and can't wait for everything to start looking green again. So, I decided to change my blog layout so at least I'll have flowers somewhere. Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment