I've decided to title my blog post Wacky Wednesday because that's what we would call Wednesday at Regis because they would bring in snacks and goodies for lunch. At my new job we have free lunch Wednesdays and it is quite nice not worrying about bringing a lunch on Wednesday. To be fair- Regis used to have free lunch everyday but I'm a little shocked how much I ate the free lunch because it was always the same stuff. Sandwiches, Ramen, Salad Stuff, Hot Dogs...you get the idea. Anyway, today is Baked Ziti day and I will be only having the non-meat Ziti because it is Ash Wednesday. I know you're supposed to fast but quite frankly whenever I attempt to fast I end up much hungrier than I ever would on a normal day so I just remove snacking and meat on Ash Wednesday and on Fridays.
Also, as an update -we have scheduled my surgery for March 12. They tell me I should be recovered to go back to work on Monday but I'm on the phone all day so we'll see how it goes.
Work is going well. I don't love my new schedule but I am getting used to it. The weeks are flying by and I can't believe it's already the middle of February.
I gave Barney a break and did not dress him up for Valentines Day. We enjoyed a nice weekend at home. We played a little Beatles Rock Band on Saturday and watched a lot of Olympics. USA, USA, USA! Also, I still have not been able to get our camera battery to take a charge so I can't show you our beautiful new blinds in the living room.
No comments:
Post a Comment