Saturday, February 27, 2010

Christmas Photos

Well, as most of you know I took quite a bit of a break from blogging at the end of last year/beginning of this year. I just didn't feel like it. I do have a few photos I wanted to share from our trip to Seattle for Christmas. I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to spend more time with my Grandma before she passed away. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of her. I know there are some floating around of her on those two days so I'll have to try and grab them.
As you can see, I'm experimenting on using the photo collage tool in Picasa.  I'm open to feedback on how you like it.  You should be able to click on the collage to see it a little bigger. Krista took Garrett and I to the Crab Pot in Seattle the night that Amanda and Mike went to the ballet. Garrett and I were pretty excited about our bibs and mallets. :)  Mom is making a Christmas tradition of Bubble Loaf in the bottom picture and I had to include a photo of Mom and Bob's tree. Always beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment