Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Vail

We had a wonderful time in Vail celebrating Landon and Tara's marriage. It was a beautiful ceremony and reception and we were so happy to be there with them to celebrate. Garrett and Landon coached football and shared an office Garrett's first year at Grandview. I neglected to take photos at the reception or at the bar after the reception. Everyone met out at the bar around 6 or 6:30 after the reception. We had a wonderful time hanging out with everyone but around 10:00 or so I decided to call it a night.  I thought I'd go back to the room, put my feet up and read for awhile...I think I made it 2 pages into my book before I fell asleep. I must have been more tired than I realized. Here are a few photos from the top of the mountain:

Ceremony Site
Garrett, Me, Barb and Dez
You can see the baby a little bit in the picture. I'm about 16 weeks here.

No comments:

Post a Comment