Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Never a dull moment

So, I was checking email and updating the blog this morning when I heard Barney in the kitchen. His usual routine is to get stuff from the edge by standing up on his hind legs and putting his paws on the counter and grabbing things with his mouth. It looks like he figured out another approach.

I'm really not sure what we're going to do about this development. Also, sorry the picture quality isn't very good but I took it with my cell phone since the battery from our camera was in the charger and I didn't want to take the time to put it all together.

Also, I should mention that the island is about to my belly button. I don't know how he got up there but we're going to have to figure out how to not let it happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment