Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Border Battle

On Black Friday Garrett and I decided to go to the CSU vs Wyoming football game. Greg also wanted to go, Patti and Kenzie went to go see New Moon instead. It was an absolutely gorgeous day in Colorado. Temps in the 60's and the sun was shining. The game wasn't all that great (CSU lost 17-16) but we still had fun.

Behold the photos:
At the game. If you can't tell, we were a little early.
Great people watching though.
Who would have known that I wouldn't have to look very far?

It was so much fun.
Not exactly like Husky Stadium (my only other D1 Football experience). But still very cool.

Well hello kind sir. Yes, the foam finger is his. So much to love about this guy:
1. Obviously,the sleeveless shirt w/ pit stains. Hard to do.
2. Plaid shirt tied around the waist
3. Foam Finger
4. CSU Helmet with a plethora of Elvis stickers. I KID YOU NOT.
Do you see the photo of young Elvis? The Blue sticker on the back says around the outside: "The sun never sets on a legend with Elvis in the middle." You can't make this stuff up.
I think my favorite part of this whole thing was in the 4th quarter when a drunk Wyoming fan came up to him and asked him if Elvis attended CSU. He didn't.
The exchange was quite funny though.

No comments:

Post a Comment