On Wednesday night before we left for Cali on Thursday we decided to have Brett, Meredith, Stefeni and Moose over to enjoy Margarita's and Fajitas/Tacos. The Margarita's went quickly and we soon progressed to fun game night with many beers. We started with Scene It, moved on to Apples to Apples and finished with some Guitar Hero. I had a fantastic time and it was great to hang out with everyone before we spent time with them in LA. Somehow in the middle of the evening Garrett and I started emptying our closet and giving Brett multiple shirts with Cooper Football and Cooper Baseball on it for the proud parents of Cooper Hixon. Below Brett has put on one of the Cooper shirts.
On Thursday afternoon we left for Los Angeles. We had decided to go out an extra day early in order to participate in the Bachelor/Bachelorett party bus that was going out on Thursday night. We had about an hour from the time our plane landed before we had to meet in the lobby. Garrett did not get to eat dinner. :(
On the party bus, Anthony was given a feather boa. I have several pictures leading up to this picture but since this is a blog...I'll just give the explanation. First Garrett had the boa, then Garrett and Brett appeared to share the boa and then it got weird. See below. Words can not do this picture justice.

The next picture is of Garrett and I at the Saddle Ranch Chop House. We almost got left at this bar. We would have been okay taking a cab back but luckily Anthony made the bus turn around for us. Whew...thanks Anthony!
The next picture is after the rehearsal dinner. We went out to a little place and they were taking a lot of boys pictures so we took one of the wives. It still feels a little strange to be included in that group.
Here is one of the boy pictures I was talking about. This was at the rehearsal dinner.I was realizing that Garrett and I didn't have enough pictures of the two of us. One self photo later and I took care of the problem! :)
Another girl picture. As we got together to take the picture we realized that we have a lot of floral going on in the picture. Fast forward 5 years and we'll all be cringing with the floral. For now, I think it's cute! Starting here I have the pictures from the actual wedding. It was a very impressive location and we had an amazing time! The ceremony & reception took place at the Rancho Del Cielo in Malibu, CA. The picture of us girls is where the ceremony was. You can see the reception area in the picture of Anthony & Caitlyn dancing.
Garrett and I had to get a picture with this amazing backdrop. So pretty!
Here is a picture of Anthony admiring Caitlyn before they said their vows. It was a beautiful ceremony.

Here is a picture of most of the wedding party. I think I cut a few people out of the picture. The umbrellas are where the tables were and the wedding party is on the dance floor.

Here is a picture of the happy couple during their first song. Personally I loved when Caitlyn grabbed the sunglasses from his face. You can see them in her hands. Such a fun couple!

Here is a picture of most of the wedding party. I think I cut a few people out of the picture. The umbrellas are where the tables were and the wedding party is on the dance floor.

Here is a picture of the happy couple during their first song. Personally I loved when Caitlyn grabbed the sunglasses from his face. You can see them in her hands. Such a fun couple!
So that is my summary of the Manfredi wedding weekend. We were sad to leave after such a fun weekend but ready to be home to start celebrating Garrett's last year of his 20's. :)
Until next time,
Angela & Garrett






No comments:
Post a Comment