Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Laschens visit one last time

On Sunday Stacey came over with her "kiddos" one last time before they move to Seattle. Audrey isn't much for socializing but we all had a great time...especially Barney and Stella. We are sad to see them go but so excited for their new journey in Seattle.  I feel fortunate to have reconnected with Stacey here in Denver and I know we will stay in touch once they are in Seattle. In fact, I was going to call this post one last playdate but I know that whenever we plan our next trip to Seattle, a play date will definitely be in order. 

Thomas is such a fun, sweet little guy and opened our eyes a little for what we will need to tackle once Audrey starts moving around.  We will have a lot of babyproofing to do. Everything seems so dangerous with a one year walking around investigating things!  I swore I would get a picture and of course didn't. Really bummed.

Safe travels Laschens. We know you will love Seattle!

1 comment:

  1. I thought the same thing about a picture! I even had my camera with...but between the broken window screen and Thomas' "exploring" I was on mama overload :-) Thanks again for lunch and we will see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete