Tuesday, October 26, 2010

30 week photo

I just realized that I said it would be uploaded this weekend but it's already Tuesday. 

Fun fact about this photo- I told Garrett to take it with our camera instead of with one of our phones. We've both been saying our phones take better pictures but I really thought maybe it was all in our heads. After taking 3 photos on the camera and the lighting/flash not working correctly we grabbed my phone and tada....one photo and it was a keeper. I'm notorious for taking 4-5 photos to get one that I like so this is a big step for us. 

I'm also happy about the fact that the same shirt that I wore at 18 weeks still looks pretty good at 30. I bought it a size bigger than I normally wear but I think it's holding up well for the purposes of these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment