Tuesday, August 17, 2010

More Photos

It's strange to think that we'll probably have enough photos of our little babe for an album before he or she is ever born.  Our 20 week appointment went really well and we really like the office we visit.  The ultrasound tech automatically turned on the 3D piece and we didn't even have to ask. I am so grateful for the insurance coverage we have as we have not had to pay for anything except for vitamins since our initial appointment.

I am not doing as well as I hoped with my weight gain. I had only gained 1 pound for the first 12 weeks and in the last 8 weeks...well we'll just say it's more than I wanted. I cut out the Cheetos that I was so fond of during weeks 12-16 and it didn't make much of a difference. :(  I will continue to try and eat only healthy snacks and walk Barney more...with some prenatal yoga and possibly swimming added in. I just need to find a good suit to head to the gym to swim laps. Yikes. My Dr doesn't want me to stress about it but I'm just trying to be proactive and be healthy. Don't worry I won't do anything drastic or try to diet during this special time.

Over the weekend we went to a movie at The Movie Tavern. We love the Movie Tavern because of the comfy chairs and refills that you don't have to get up for. We did not love the movie "The Other Guys."  There were certainly parts that were funny and we did enjoy it but we did not love it.  We did the Matinee and then picked up some movies from Blockbuster Express to make it a movie marathon evening.  I made the mistake of choosing Brooklyn's Finest.  I did NOT enjoy this movie and after an hour and a half we decided to look up the ending online to see what happened without having to actually watch it. We then put in Hot Tub Time Machine which we'd already seen. I almost immediately fell asleep. :)

Here are some of the photos from our last appointment:

This was one of the first images we got to see. 
We looked away as she got ready so that we wouldn't find out the gender by accident.  
If you look above the belly (the word fingers is below the belly) and up to the right you can see the bones of the fingers.


Here is the profile. Growing beautifully.
This is one of the only photos where Baby kept his/her hand(s) down from the face.  


This one is my favorite.
Baby W already appears to have a personality by hiding that cute face from Mommy and Daddy.


Another 3D picture.  Baby has that hand up by the face again. The images do get a little distorted. Baby is still pretty small and there is a lot of fluid in there. Well the appropriate amount of fluid but enough to give that distortion over by the ear.
and the last photo is another 3D of the face and the hand up by the face again (of course).

1 comment:

  1. I love the 3D picture in the middle. He or She looks so peaceful!

    ReplyDelete