Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Us

The last year has gone by so quickly and we have so much to be grateful for. We were married immediately after what I now know to be one of Colorado's spring storms. If I had known that March is Colorado's snowiest month I may have reconsidered the day. I also thought about how nice it would be to have our anniversary close to Garrett's spring break. This year for spring break Garrett traveled with the baseball team to Las Vegas to assist with coaching the JV team. He left VERY early on Monday morning and arrived in Vegas around 6 (Pacific).  That was NOT something I anticipated in choosing what day to get married.

We had a wonderful day together. It was a beautiful day so we walked to the grocery store with Barney and bought the items needed for Lasagna. We also decided that our Anniversary was special enough to enjoy the bottle of Champagne my Mom and Bob bought us for our wedding. We kept thinking yes we're celebrating but is it Dom Perignon worthy?

Here are a few photos:

Mom's Recipe for Lasagna. It gets better everytime I make it.
Our Anniversary Cake courtesy of Fossil Trace.
It was almost as good as I remembered it being on our wedding day! 

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect way to spend your First Anniversary! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete