So, this is my first attempt at capturing Barney's antics on video. Of course, the time I video him he decides to chew on the ball more than paw at it but you can see it a little. I took another video without me talking where he plays with it more.
Unfortunately, it is taking so long to upload this video and my puppy is being a puppy so I may not get the chance to upload that video tonight. Items that he's taken the liberty of chewing on or playing with include: removing the remainder of the Kleenex's from the box and chewing on them, remotes, my book, a dishtowel that he removed from the kitchen counter, and a box of Thank You's that I had on the end table. I have now locked him in the office with me and he is searching the bookshelves for things to cause more mischief. ARGH! Also, I mention in the video that I would probably be playing with him outside but what I meant is that I would have tried to tire him out outside earlier but as you can tell it is dark and snowy. I swear I'm a good puppy parent...but not that good.
Please disregard my terrible camera work and Enjoy!
In this next video you will see Barney playing with the ball and you will probably hear Days of Our Lives in the background. I was trying to multi-task. Also, in case you're wondering where Garrett is...he's at Parent/Teacher conferences tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment