Saturday, September 10, 2011
Sporadic Posts
This morning is a perfect example of why I haven't posted more. Audrey woke up about 6. Garrett left the house at 6:30 for the JV game. Between 6 and 6:45 Audrey had her bottle, bananas and a few cheerios. She then played a little, filled her diaper and changed into her clothes for the day and about 7:30 went down for her 1st nap. I got a second cup of coffee, uploaded a youtube video of Audrey having breakfast for her Grandpa (who is always asking for more videos) and cleaned the breakfast dishes. I checked facebook opened up blogger and typed one word for the post I was going to do when Audrey let me know she was ready to be up again. Not this time Mommy. She has let me type this whole post while sitting on my lap and playing with my phone but I know...I will not get to do my original post. Stay tuned for a post on Friday Night Lights and Audrey's first Grandview football game. Spoiler alert: they win snapping Mullen's 34 game winning streak. Go Grandview!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment