I feel so blessed to have been able to celebrate my first Mother's Day. I started the morning with Garrett running out for Starbucks coffee and yogurt. We needed a light breakfast since we were heading over to his Mom's for Brunch at 10:00. We had a wonderful time at Carol's and Audrey enjoyed spending time with her Mom, Grandma and Great Grandma on Mother's Day. I did get a nap on Mother's Day although you can bet I'll be giving Garrett a hard time about taking the first nap. I guess that means I get the first nap of Father's Day.
Yes, Clearly I haven't gotten used to the flash of our camera. It's the only picture of me on Mother's
Day so I'm posting it anyway.
Day so I'm posting it anyway.
Audrey and Grandma Carol
Hanging Out with Great Grandma
Garrett napping with Audrey
Grandma is reading to Audrey
Part of our Mother's Day Photo Shoot. Audrey looks good in blue!
Can't forget a photo of my other child. Barnabus and Audrey.
No comments:
Post a Comment